We work at the intersection of strategy, organization design, and disciplined execution to create powerful sales models that deliver profitable, predictable and sustainable revenue growth to our clients.
- Sales Leader Panel Breakfast – April 25th from 7:30 to 9 a.m. Evergreen will convene a panel of Sales Leaders from Callidus and the Forum Corporation, and Chicago Companies to discuss Enabling Sales Managers to Lead and Motivate the Sales Force. The breakfast is free, however, space is filling up, so register today at http://salesmanagement.org/events/chicago-chapter-breakfast-and-panel-discussion
Daily Energy Report – The Danger of Painting Green Things Black with the Solyndra Brush The blowback from Solyndra's bankruptcy has been severe and highly politicized. This article examines the virtues of demand-side initiatives and highlights the dangers of discrediting promising and economically justifiable demand-side initiatives simply because they fall under the banners of "green" and "clean." To read Evergreen's perspectives please click here.
Daily Energy Report – Competition Heats Up in Demand Response - Who will Prevail? This has been a good year for energy efficiency, particularly the Demand Response industry. The current leaders have done yeomen's work making energy efficiency an imperative. But the industry is set to change, and the early leaders may fall victim to the "first mover" curse. To learn more about the Demand Response industry and potential changes click here.
- Presentations: Evergreen Growth Advisors delivered on July 14 a presentation titled Innovative Solutions for Financing Energy Efficiency Projects at the USGBC-hosted Green Building Focus Training Seminar in Huntsville, AL.
- Mentor: The SBA's Entrepreneurship Mentoring Corps Evergreen Growth Advisors selected to be part of the White House's Start-Up America Campaign. This program matches high-growth clean energy businesses with experienced and committed business leaders and industry experts.
- Press Release: Evergreen Growth Advisors has been engaged by Lumetric Inc. to drive sales and distribution. Click here to read more.
- Tools: Does Your Sales Operations Team Have the Right Stuff? To assess the capabilities of your Sales Operations Team, take Evergreen’s assessment focusing on 10 capabilities Sales Operations must possess to assist in driving more predictable growth. Click here.
To receive our newsletters and updates, please submit your email into the form below.